25 Jul 2010

My New DCD Design Team

Well as you know over at my Die cut Dreams challenge blog we have had a DT call over the last week and we had some lovely entries and I originally was only going to pick one or 2 new DT's but there is so much talent out there this proved to be an impossible task and I really would have liked to take on all the lovely ladies but that would have been just to many so I decided I would take on 4 new DT's but that was still an impossible choice so I have decided to go BIG (many of you girls know I like big and quite often have no self control !! lol) so I have picked 6 new DT members and I'm splitting my DT at DCD into 2 groups of 5.
Both groups will have a head DT to run each team and they will share the commenting each week so all your lovely entries will get an equal share of comments (if you could help us by turning off your word verification this would make our lives so much easier and we'd love you for it too !! lol)
The 2 new head DT's who will run the 2 teams will be Nicola & Karen
Now its time for me to tell you who the Design Teams will be made up of ; well On Nicola's Team we have our lovely DT Member Victoria who has been with us from day one and will be joined by new DT members (you heard it hear first !!) I would like to give a warm welcome to our first 3 new members Liz Marsden, Dawn & Deb‘s R.
Then on Karen's Team we have our lovely Helene who has also been with us since the start of the DCD challenge blog, joined by 3 more new DT members; Welcome Tracy, Pamela & Crafty Chris
congratulations to you all and thank you to everyone who took part in the DT call all your cards were lovely and its just a shame I couldn't pick you all, but I would like to ask all the girls who entered the DT call that didn't make it in to the Dream team if you would like to be our guest designer for a forth coming challenge we would love to have you, if you would like to then please go back to the DT call post and leave me a comment telling me you would like to guest design for us and I will contact you with a date and theme for a challenge.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday xx

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

11 comments:

Cor* said...

WOOHOO! CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEE HAW!!

Anne-marie said...

Congratulations to all the winners
Anne-marie xx

Kathyk said...

Woo Hoo indeed - congratulations winners

Kathyk

Sandra said...

Welcome, congratulations and now on to the samples!
Sandra

craft_princess said...

Congrats winners!

Margreet said...

congrats on all winners...I'm looking forward to their creations!
xxx Margreet

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congratulations to all the DT members :-)
Anne x

craftykitten said...

Woohoo, thanks so much Susie, can't wait to get stuck in hun.
Huge hugs
Dawn xx

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

congratulations on your new team. Best of luck to you all & can't wait to see all your lovely DT work x x

Dragonlady said...

Well done to the new DT, can't wait to see their work.

Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?