11 Jul 2010

New Die cuts at Die cut Dreams

I just want to show you some of the new die cuts I have listed in my shop Die cut Dreams lots of die cut words and plaques they are not my designs but they are rather lovely don't you think ?.
Also last week it was bought to my attention by a couple of my customers (Helen and Sammie ) that many people would like to buy white Concord card Die cut shapes to stamp on (as this light weight thin card works so well with Copic pens, Promarkers and Prisma pencils I personally use nothing else to colour with my Copics & Promarkers) so I have a whole new section in the shop just for Concord card Die cut shapes for stamping on, I hope you will pop over and have a look, I will be adding more photos soon.
Sweet dreams make sure they are all Die cut Dreams!!!!!!

24 comments:

Rosa-kreattiva said...

le carte hanno un taglio davvero particolare... complimenti!!!

sammie@paperlily cards said...

ooh susie gorgeous new new die cuts really unusual shapes.
And fab youve added shapes for stamping the circles you did for me are fab
sammie x x x

Lorraine said...

wow i love these what fun shapes xx

cgl1539 said...

I love these plaque die cuts. So pretty and versatile. I loved the one you stamped on.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow fabulous Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

Diane said...

Those are all so lovely!

Sandra said...

what pretty dies!
Sandra

Miria said...

Hi, Susie. These shapes are fab. Hugs. Miria

Claire x said...

Ooooo Susie these are just fabulous and to die for. Must take a visit to the shop. Hugs, Claire x

Biscuitlid said...

these are so unusual Susie - sure to be a big hit
Love
Victoria
x

Anne said...

...... off to the shop you naughty naughty girl! Fabulous designs again Susie. Big hugs xx

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
Oooh hun, these are gorgeous - so versatile - I may have to do a wee bit of shopping very very soon!!
Hugs
Dawn x

Mummylade said...

those are really lovely!!§§§§§§§§§§§

Mummylade said...

sorry about the signs at the end of previous comment, the cat stepped on the keyboard just as I pressed enter to publish =)

Spardha said...

wow!!.. LOOOVE the new stuff!! :D

Rainmac said...

Beautiful new items Susie xxx

garden furniture said...

I love masking in general and especially love incorporating the many Papertrey Ink background stamps into masked project. But sometimes it.

Theresa said...

Fun shapes...to "die" for.

craft_princess said...

Yes, these are VERY LOVELY!! I just love those new shapes!

kaos said...

These look so gorgeous! And right now when I noticed I really should stop spending so much money...well that decision might have to wait a bit longer *lol*...

Jessie said...

Oooh, they are so cool!

garden furniture said...

you see your comments before they are published)We are sorry but if you have word verification switched on we won't be able to leave you a comment (and we love leaving you comments) ...

Anne-marie said...

lovely die cuts Susie xx

Dragonlady said...

These are fantastic, and love how you have given ideas of how to use them.

Hugs Ali x