8 Jul 2010

Tilda's taking a trip........ to the UK and she'll be here soon!!

Just a quickie girls to let you know that I have inside info from the lovely Nikki at Bunny Zoe’s Crafts she has ordered the new Magnolia "Bon Voyage" collection and she will have them on Pre-order in the shop Bunny Zoe’s Crafts towards the end of next week so make sure you get over there and reserve yours next week coz they are gonna fly out.
Each time I see a new collection I always think this is the best yet but I've got to say there are some super cuties in this set you are gonna love them and your gonna kick yourselves if you don't get them all, so start feeding the kids value baked beans and creaming a little off the shopping money now so you will have the pennies to order the lot !!!! lol I know I'll never get in heave will I !! he he

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

13 comments:

Margreet said...

Hope there will be no vulcano ashes bothering Tilda!
xxx Margreet

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
you know normally I would have read this post and thought oh that's nice - but now I'm gonna be checking to see when I can pre-order 'cos I think, only think mind you that I may just be hooked on these little beauties!!! ROFL!
Thanks for the heads up hun.
Hugs
Dawn x

Rainmac said...

Love the Tilda in the pic you've posted, she is soooo cute with those bunches xxx

Happy Days said...

Oh noooo this is such an expensive month. Think I might have to be like the queen and have a second birthday! Thanks for the heads up. x

Kat said...

That Tilda is super cute, I love her!

Kat x

Jessie said...

I can't wait to see them!

Rosa-kreattiva said...

Love the Tilda in the pic you've posted

craft_princess said...

Oh that is great news!

April said...

I enjoyed looking on your blog at all the cute cards. You had asked me how I cut the design on my cuttlebug challenge card. By-the-way, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Anyway, I used the new cuttlebug embossing and die cut folder. I also used a Quick Cutz fanct round frame. I have been to the UK and loved it! Hope to get back there again before too long!

sammie@paperlily cards said...

these are soo cute was looking at them on another wesite think im going to have to purchase hopefully i'll get lots of birthday money next week so can buy them all :)

Theresa said...

Love this Tilda...so cute!!!

garden furniture said...

very nice Baby Dall ! i love it very much...

☼ Cheryl* said...

That Tilda looks SO cute!