1 Jul 2010

Totally Tilda Challenge #1 Chocolate

It's our very First Challenge over at My new Totally Tilda Challenge Blog.
Myself and the Design team are all sooooo excited to bring you this new Challenge.
We all love Tilda and we know there are lots of you just waiting for an excuse to ink the little lady up so you've come to the right place!!!
Our first Challenge theme is ;
Chocolate.
You must of course use Tilda on your creation.
To make my card I used an older Tilda coz I fell in love with the little lady a while ago and still love the older stamps as well as the lovely newer designs, I coloured her with Copic markers The glass bead dangle I made myself and I hung it from some SU linen twine.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the lace is by Prima, the ticket is a die cut stamped with an Autumn leaves stamp
The DP is Websters pages and vintage core'dinations
The gold metal corners I picked up on eBay from the USA
The button is from BG and I also used an MS punch.
All the die cuts are from mt shop Die cut Dreams
Lastly the chocolate Pearls were a gift from my DT Trisha , thank you sweetie xx.
This challenge ends on friday 30th July at Noon GMT so you have lots of time to join in and you can make up to 4 cards so you have a good chance to win win win !!!
The Prize; As it's our first Challenge we will have 2 prizes this time,
Both Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts and myself from Die cut Dreamsare sponsoring with fab prizes so there will be 2 lucky winners.

Die cut Dreams

magnoliaprize
Bunny-Zoe crafts
**********************
If you need a little inspiration to join in just pop over and take a look at the stunning creations My wonderful fab Design Team have created!.
Trisha
Mandy
Lori
Nicola
Christine
Dawn
Nikki (Bunny-Zoe)

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

38 comments:

Christine said...

Hiya Susie TOTALLY GORGEOUS thanks a bunch for asking me to be part of this amazing new blog.

Hugs Christine xx

Anne said...

Hi Susie, good luck with your new Tilda challenge blog. I'll be joining in whenever I get back to UK and unpacked! Big hugs xx

Lynne said...

Hi Susie - card is amazing!! Good luck with Totally Tilda - it will be a blast!!!! Love n hugs xx Lynne xx

craftykitten said...

Hiya Susie,
Challenge blog looks great and your card is fabulous!! Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your wonderful new venture - I'm tickled pink (or should that be chocolate?)
Hugs
Dawn x

kaos said...

What a lovely card - though it's no wonder I like it as I loove chocolate both to eat and the color *lol*

Claire x said...

Your card is absolutely adorable Susie and I can't wait to join in with the challenge. This will be a real success. Hugs, Claire x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous card,hopefully will be joining in on the new challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Mandy said...

Susie your card is gorgeous hun, love the Tilda you've used, it's all so scrummy and perfect.
A big thank you from me too for asking me to join your team for this fabby new challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Crafty Chris said...

hi Susie
This is just stunning, love the colours, I would like to wish you and your team the best of luck with your new challenge.
Christine x

Jessie said...

It's gorgeous Susie!

Suzi said...

Wow!! This is stunning Susie, love the design and all those lovely embellies. Sending you good wishes for the new Totally Tilda, I'm sure it's going to be a roaring success.
Hugs
Suzi x

sam said...

Great card Susie but I unfortunately wont be joining in as I must be the only person on this planet that crafts that still doesn't have any Tildas....I will get some one day I promise!! I'll put a bit of blurb up for you though on my blog quickly.
Sam x

Evgenia said...

Susie, your card id a materpiece! I cam smell chocolate from Russia)
Good luck with your new challenge blog!

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Susie. Love the theme and can't wait to take part in this challenge.

Kat x

Margreet said...

All good wishes for the new Totally Tilda Challenge Blog...I will surely enter.....your card is so gorgeous......love it!
xxx Margreet

Sandra said...

that picture does scream chocolate to me!
Sandra

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - I love this Tilda - need to dust them off and enter the challenge

craft_princess said...

OH wow! Gorgeous! Hope I can join in this challenge!

Lori said...

Susie this card is just amazing. Thanks for the opportunity to take part with this wonderful team!!!!

Nicola said...

Beautiful card and colouration Susie. Love your dp´s, floral and punched detail and your fabulous dangly finishes this wee beauty off to perfection. Great to be onboard with you yet again, you are one amazing lady.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Susie :-) absolutely gorgeous :-)

heading on over to the challenge blog now :-)

Good Luck,, am sure it will be successful tho ,,, fab team you have there !! :-)

Luv
Lols x x

La Vikinga said...

Beautiful!!!

*I love it!!!

Charlotta

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Love all the pretty details Susie and your beautiful colouring. I'm so happy to be joining you and your fabulous team this challenge. I can't wait to ink up more Tilda's :-) Big Hugs, Nikki x

Pam S. said...

so pretty Susie! oh, I hope I get a chance to play! Love your Tilda and your milk chocolate coloring!!! Awesome lace and beads too!
Pam Going Postal

carol said...

lovely yummy card, x carol

Rainmac said...

Absolutely gorgeous Susie, I made my chocolate card for the Tilda challenge xxx

sammie@paperlily cards said...

Gorgeous card susie..will see if i can join your challenge x x

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! Love the sepia look and the slightly distressed feel!! such a gorgeous creation! Hugs Juls

Judy said...

Beautiful card. I love all the embellishments you added and the chocolate color. Good Luck with your new Tilda Challenge blog.

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Gorgeous card Susie, absolute adorable!
Hugs Jacqueline

Ann said...

Susie this is gorgeous but I actually came over from the christmas challenge to say I love your card.
Ann xxx

Ann said...

wow didn't know about the challenge - will add to my Challenge Mania blog and enter too if poss
Ann xxx

Candace said...

Lovely card Susie.

Janet said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog, Susie. Also, thanks for the tips on word verification. I think I have it all removed now.

As for your beautiful card---wowsers! It's gorgeous!

Diane J said...

cute card, love the colours xx

chrissy xx said...

Adorable. Love everything about it.
Chrissyxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Susie, wow your card is stunning, loved your first challenge, thanks for your lovely comments, hugs Liz xz

Valérie said...

your card is fantastic, love the chocolate for winter.

thanks for this new challenge