28 Jul 2010

The Truth !!! and my Candy Girl !!

Hi I hope you're enjoying this fantastic weather, perfect for the children's school holidays so they can go out to play in the garden and leave us mums to craft in peace!! he he .
Right truth & lies ....which was one was a Lie !!?
1. I love working with beads to make my own dangles for my cards This is true you must have seen my dangle !!! lol
2. I hate decoupage !!! of coz I hate Decoupage....you'll never see it here on my blog
3. I started my working life as a dog walker Me and dogs just don't mix I'm afraid I'm not an animal lover (so this is the lie!! so this is the right answer #3)
4. I love crime programmes on TV but hate soaps Oh yes I really do
5. I took courses on digital imaging and photography at st Vincents collage 5 years ago I did this is true
6. I designed my first die 4 years ago And lastly this is also true ...how time flies !!!
Now did you enjoy that ? do you wanna play again next week ?
do you want me to carry on the lying game ? well I'll see you back here in a few days and we'll do it all over again !!!
Right now this weeks Candy girl /winner is ..................Dawn
Congrats darling , I will get your prize posted to you by the end of the week hope that's ok.
Thanks to you all for your lovely comments, I hope you'll come back to see what I have for you
this week
Enjoy your evening
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

11 comments:

Rainmac said...

Congratulations Dawn!!!

sammie@paperlily cards said...

congrats dawn...yeah carry on susie i love this game :)
think u are having better weather than up here..but then im stuck inside at work all day so mind :)
enjoy the sun x x

Pam S. said...

I thought I was the only one that wasn't a animal lover!!! wowzers...glad to know I'm not the only one after-all! lol
Pam Going Postal

Julye said...

Congrats Dawn, yes please more games. Thanks Julye

scrapcat 1 said...

Congratulations Dawn, thanks for the fun Susie

Margreet said...

congrats Dawn....thanks for the entertainment Susie
xxx Margreet

Sandra said...

too funny!
Sandra

Rosa-kreattiva said...

congratulazioni alla vincitrice... sono felice perchè almeno ho indovinato ciaooo

craftykitten said...

Wayhay, thanks so much Susie. You wouldn't believe this but as I was about to read this post in the week in my lunchhour - things went a bit mad at work and I had to log out, was out Thursday night with a friend and then busy with DT work last night so never went back to double check - what a lovely surprise!! Thanks again
Hugs
Dawn x

Anne-marie said...

Congratulations Dawn x

Pinkllilac said...

Hi Susie ohh I like the look of your game here and we het to know more about you.
Congrats Dawn.
Hugs Linda