22 Jul 2010

Truth & Lies Candy

Hi Girls are you ready for some more fun !!! and another prize ? ...........this week it's Die cuts from my shop Die cut Dreams be the first to get a pack of my new 6"x6" scalloped round cards on a stand that will be in my shop later this month.
Each card consists of 3 die cut pieces a 6" scalloped circle which is the back then you layer the 5.5" plain edge circle on top either by raising it with foam squares or glue it flat then you decorate the front as you wish and the third part is a die cuts stand that you display your finished card on.
In this prize you will receive 18 pieces enough to make 6 cards, they will be in assorted colours and I just know you are going to love them, (envelopes are not included but they fit 6"x6" envelopes and I get mine from Silly Monkey Crafts)
Now the fun bit ....to be in with a chance to win the above prize first you need to find the LIE amongst the following 6 statements, 5 are true but ONE is a down right porky pie !!! can you tell me which one is the lie , you must also abide by the commenter's candy rules there is a link further down to the rules.
So here we go ....fact or fiction !!!? lol
1. I love working with beads to make my own dangles for my cards
2. I hate decoupage !!!
3. I started my working life as a dog walker
4. I love crime programmes on TV but hate soaps
5. I took courses on digital imaging and photography at st Vincents collage 5 years ago
6. I designed my first die 4 years ago
You know what to do and if you don't well here's the Commenter's candy RULES
Back with the truth early next week
Have fun catch you later have a great day

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

36 comments:

Judith Veldhuizen said...

I think # 3 is a lie... but i'm really not sure about it.. ( I think i was wrong all the times of your last candy's :))

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Susie
Your card is stunning cant wait for them to hit your shop.
Chris x

Sandra said...

hmmm number 2?
Sandra

Mary said...

I think it's number 2. Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!

Nicole Brenna said...

I think 2 is a lie

kaos said...

hmmm - difficult...I think it might be no. 2

Btw - your card is lovely and the dies are a great idea!

Lorraine said...

i am also going to go with no.2 prize is awesome by the way and i love your card its so elegant and gorgeous xx

Longvacation said...

I've no idea of the answer, but I think your white on white card is very elegant. And the stands are a brilliant idea! If only I had space to actually display cards I would go for those.

sammie@paperlily cards said...

Wow fab cards susie will def keep an eye out for them.
my guess is no 3 the lie.
have a good day
sammie x x

craft_princess said...

I'm going to be different and say number 4 is the lie! And great card!!

Lori said...

You sure don't make these easy. I wasn't sure if you or Vikki makes the danglers, and I don't see you decoupaging that much, I know you love CSI, your photography is fabulous, and so are your dies, so I'm going to have to say #3 - dog walker, crossing my fingers because I love those scallop circles!

Courtney said...

This card is AMAZING!!!

I think #5 is the lie...(fingers crossed)

~Courtney~

Happy Days said...

I think it's number 2. Don't know why though. x

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
Now this is getting harder each week - can't you make it a bit easier pleeeeze??? Anyways I'm gonna go with number 3 - the dog walker - I bet I'm wrong but I don't see you do much decoupage, I've seen your beady danglers your photo's always look great, I know you lurve CSI and the like I'm just not sure how long you've been doing your die cuts????? - No blow it I'm sticking with number 3.
Hugs
Dawn x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Susie

Gorgeous card, hun and your die cuts are really super.
I reckon you have been designing die cuts for much longer than 4 years??!!!

HUgs Ali x

Rainmac said...

Hi Susie, I love your card, it's beautiful. I think number 6 is a porky, I reckon you've been creating dies for more than 4 years xxx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
absolutley stunning card hun, fabby colouring, luv the embelies hun, see you soon, sue,x

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Great card Susie, so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

cgl1539 said...

I think its number one.

Julye said...

How very elegant, and cute too, love this card. Now truth or lies well at a guess from the cards youmake I am going for I hate decoupage!!! which I tyhink you may do with some passion as it's too much effort and time consuming cutting out all the bits, and the only time you'll decoupage is with die cuts or stamps.

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Susie, don't know which is a lie hun but thanks for your lovely comments on my card, hugs Liz xx ps just read you love CSI, I do too and NCIS is brill too, lol xx

Rosa-kreattiva said...

ciao susie,
è da un pò che mancavo dal tuo blog e ho trovato tante belle novità... difficile decidere io dico #3
saluti dall'italia

Theresa said...

Love this white on white card. Guessing #6 ...4 years sounds wrong.

Margreet said...

I think 4 is a lie???????
xxx Margreet

Pam S. said...

beautiful white Christmas card Susie! love that embossing folder!
Pam Going Postal

tinkerbell said...

Hi Susie

I think that number 3 is a lie (i do not have a clue to be honest!!) I think that these die cuts are gorgeous - ill be first in the q for them! L xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

I think it's number 4 I'm sure you're far too discerning to enjoy Soaps - oops hope there are no Soap fans reading this ROFL No really, I used to love watching Corrie and also Emmerdale for quite a while, I just don't bother these days.
Gorgeous card Susie, I love it :-) the little stand is a fab idea
Anne xx

scrapcat 1 said...

love the cards Susie they look fabulous, I think two is the lie

PurpleHat2010 said...

Mmmm, I think it's no: 5 'cause I don't think anyone else has picked it
but if i'm honest I haven't got a clue lol
The card is fantastic :)
Jx

Heather said...

I'm going with the last one - mainly 'cause it seems too true! Lol my reasoning astounds me! Heather:)

Anne-marie said...

Hi Susie, your card is stunning I think number 2 is a lie
Anne-marie x

Anne said...

Hi Susie
I'm going for #5 and your card is STUNNING! Hugs x

Kat said...

This card is stunning Susie. I love white on white.

I think no.2 is the lie!

Kat x

Nicola said...

Ooh I reckon you hate decoupage Susie cos you produce such stunning creations with stamps which this awesome shaped card proves. Love your new dies and reckon they are gonna fly off the shelves.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

xxsquigglesxx said...

I pick #4

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

Tilda is very pretty I love the white on white fabby x