21 Jul 2010

What was the Truth !!? Candy Rollover !!

Hi Girls just a quickie !! to let you know we have a winner this week although not many of you got it right .......
the right answer was #5 I do have an 'O' Level in Art & Sculpture I got that back in 1980
Right now this weeks Candy girl /winner is ..................Julyeb
Congrats darling please email me your address and I will get your prize posted to you.
Thanks to you all for your lovely comments, I do have a card to post this evening so I'll be back in a while
Enjoy your evening


Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

10 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

Well done, Julyeb!

Dragonlady said...

Congratulations Julye B

Hugs Ali x

Anne-marie said...

well done Julyeb x

Margreet said...

congrats Julyeb!
xxx Margreet

craftykitten said...

Congrats Julyeb - well guessed!!
Hugs
Dawn x

Lorraine said...

congrats huni and thanks Susie xx

craft_princess said...

Congrats!

Julye said...

Yay! thanks Susie, will email you in a mo, thanks I like this game.

sammie@paperlily cards said...

congrats julyeb your gonna love your goodies im sure x x

Rainmac said...

Many congratulations Julyeb xxx