13 Jul 2010

Who's My Candy Girl ? & the Truth !!! lol

Hi girls it's time to sort the the lie from the truth !!! I'm not late this week, I gave you an extra day for reasons that will become apparent,
But first lets look at last weeks statements and find the lie ;
1. My favourite colour is Pink... Yes of course it is you all knew that was true !!
2. I don't much like the colour yellow...
That's true as well I have mentioned it often
3. My car is Red...
Yes I got a brand new shiny Red car for my birthday the year before last.
4. since I was a child I have a special ability to remember things by associating them with colours and numbers...
Sorry as unbelievable as it might seem its the truth I have a system that helps me to remember things by giving them colours and numbers
5. I have a Mensa IQ of 155...
I don't want to boast but it's also true I do and I have a certificate, I was going to scan it to show you but Garry pointed out it has personal details on it and I shouldn't blog it so you're just gonna have to believe me!! I'm telling the truth this time !! lol
6. Although I never use it (coz I always come and go via my back door in the garden )I have a Red front door...
Well it was the most simplest of all the answers and no one even considered it not to be true !!!
I don't have a Red front door , my front door is Blue
So I have no winner this week that's why I left it an extra day to see if anyone gave the right answer but no one did so....its a "Roll over" the prize will just get bigger until someone wins it which I expect will be next Monday !!
I hope you all have a great week, come and join in next week when I will be lying through my teeth again with 5 lies and one truth for you to find!!! he he

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh dear must try harder lol xx

craftykitten said...

Oooh you little minx you. Hey ho, let's just hope we are all more vigilant next week then eh!!
Hugs
Dawnxx

☼ Cheryl* said...

Hi Susie :)
ooo that sounds like a fun game to play. I'm back after a long blog break so you should see more of me!

Margreet said...

it appears that you be a mysterious person Susie......lmao....we're going for a next try!
xxx Margreet

Rosa-kreattiva said...

peccato.... spero di essere fortunata la prossima settimana ;-)

Sheng said...

What a fun game Susie. Can't wait to see if I can catch a lie. lol.

sammie@paperlily cards said...

oooh susie you tinker giving us such a hard one to get right...everyone will prob go for the most obvious one next time...lol. All fun though
sammie x x