4 Aug 2010

Friendship for a Princess !!

Hi I'm all behind this week ......I know ... whats new !! lol
This week at Die cut Dreams challenge blog the theme is Gingham,
I made this card for my lovely friend Lori in Canada.
Do you think this stamp looks like Abbi from NCIS it wasn't meant to but when I was making it Garry said "is that for Abbi" !! lol and she does have a little look of Abbi doesn't she.
Anyway to make itt I used one of my round cards that fit on a stand (the stand is not in the photo) I folded the pink circle in half and ran it through the cuttle bug swirls embossing folder
The stamp I used is from TGF Roll call kit and I coloured her with Copic Markers
The flowers are Prima and the gems are DoodleBug Designs, the ribbon is MayArts and all the die cuts including the card are from my shop Die cut Dreams
I'm entering this into the following challenges
Anya Ink Challenge Black , White plus one colour
Daring card makers challenge Girl friend
Fussy & Fancy Challenge Pink & Black
Polly Crafts Fit for a princess
Creative card crew challenge Cute & Girly
Papertake weekly challenge White & Bright
Design Dollies Challenge Friendship
Little red wagon Challenge Circles
Cute card Thursday challenge Whateva!!
Stamp insanity Challenge Petals & Swirls
Sweet dreams ...........


Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

34 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Susie
Love this one Susie, the round card is a must have, and she is very like Abbi, love the colours.
Chris x

Julia Hall said...

this is fab suzie love it :)

Delphine said...

Beautiful card, Susie! I love pink and black together and I really like the layout and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink! Delphine xx

MommyScraps said...

GORGEOUS (and SASSY!!) card Susie, thanks for playing with the Dollies!!!

Rosa-kreattiva said...

Beautiful card, Susie!

Sandra said...

what a fun card!
Sandra

Deanna said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW DT

Aunty Sue said...

oh this is stunning love the colours

Longvacation said...

What a lovely card. Pink and black, such a classic combo. I love gingham so I adore those flowers!

Deb said...

Gorgeous, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Lori said...

I am so lucky to have this card. It is just gorgeous and even more stunning in person if that's even possible, you are a master!

Debbie said...

Another cute one, Susie! Thanks for sharing at Fussy and Fancy this week :)

Sue said...

Ohh Cute card Suzie. Thanks for joining us at 'Mad 4 Markers'.
hugs
Sue

Cor* said...

She will love it! What's not to love! It is just perfect, the petals & swirls and coloring!! Wowweee!

RubyM:) said...

so so so very cute! Pink is my favorite color and you combined it so well.Your papers are so pretty.Thank you for joining us at Anya Ink,RubyM:)

Julye said...

Definitely the look of Abbi though not sure the character would wear pink, but she would look good init if your card is anything to go by.

Claire x said...

Aww this is so cute and I love these colours together. These round cards are fab. Hugs, Claire x

Margreet said...

such a lucky Lori having received this marvellous card!....I'm jealous!...LOL
xxx Margreet

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous card for your friend,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Rainmac said...

Gorgeous, love the image and your colouring is fantastic - as always ;-)

craft-princess said...

Great colors!

Peta's Blog said...

cute card susie, I love all the details. Thanks for sharing at Anya Ink xoxo Peta

Beth said...

So cute!!! Thanks for sharing with us at StampInsanity! This is fantastic!

Leah the Orange said...

fabby little card, Susie! so glad you joined us in the Dollhouse, and i'm sure the friend who receives this little gem will love it! :)

Jane said...

What a lovely card thanks for playing at StampinSanity
Luv Jane xxx

Emma said...

Gorgeous Suzie! Love the scalloped shaped card and those flowers are just adorable! Thanks so much for joining us over at AnyaInk!

KarenB said...

Super sweet! Love that colour scheme. Thanks for playing with the Dollies :)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Super card Susie, love it all, great image, love the colour combo ;-)
Anne x

margie c said...

Oh my! How adorable and girly! I love it :)
Thanks for playing along with us at StampInsanity Stamps!
hugs, margie

Anne-marie said...

Hi Susie, beautiful I love pink and black together
Anne-marie xx

kaos said...

Cool card - i really like the colour combination you used here!

Kylie said...

What a gorgeous little card. Love the circle too! Thanks for playing with us at Pollycraft this week.

Hugs, Kylie ox

chrisw said...

cute card.I love NCIS too and yes but the piggies need to be higher for abby lol..I'm sure your friend will love it

craftykitten said...

Hiya Susie
Can't believe I am so far behind on my commenting hun - sorry! Gorgeous card, love all the pinks and blacks.
Hugs
Dawn x