9 Aug 2010

Butterfly Shoes

This time at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is Spots & Dots here on my DT card I have used a Floral shoe image from the "Shoes in bloom"CD this is my favourite CD it has so many lovely floral shoes and sentiments and is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
The die cuts I layered are available from my shop Die cut Dreams I ran the die cut thought a Quickutz embossing folder and finished off by stitching the edges.
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.
The pearl and charm dangle I made myself
I have also entered this card into these challenges
Kaboodle challenge Add a little metal
Our creative corner challenge Embossable
Creative Friday Challenge Wings
Scrappy frogs Challenge Stitch in time

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

28 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh susie another cutie i just love these the fairy on the shoe is adorable xx

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Susie
My fav colour its gorgeous love the dangly pearls, I will have to get that c.d, love the shoes.
Chris x

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow wish i had a pait like this. Stunning

Longvacation said...

Lovely card Susie. I really like the bead dangles you make, perhaps you should sell some of those in your shop!

Cor* said...

oh la la, tres chic that butterfly shoe! love it!

Bizzi Hands said...

Such a lovely card.. My favourite colour is purple and i just love butterflies...

Ninchen said...

what a gorgeous card susie...the image is great-love it!
thanks for joining us at creative friday!

xx janina

**Farrah** said...

Great image, and LOVE the flowers! And the dangly charm is the perfect touch!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Jill said...

Really pretty card, love the shoe! Thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

Pamela said...

My favorite colours Susie, it is beautiful
Pamela x

Julye said...

Aother very pretty card and shoe.

Heather said...

How gorgeous, love the embossed dots on the nestie. Heather:)

kaos said...

Oh another one of these lovely shoe cards - they are so gorgeous! It's getting harder to resist *lol*

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Susie, love the wee beaded dangly and embossing.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Shirley said...

What a stunning card Susie.I love the little fairy image on the shoe. You have made such a good job of making your pearl charms.
Thank you for joing in our challenge this week at Kaboodledoodles.

Shirley

Tracy said...

A well dressed creation, love the image and the fairy makes it beautiful too.

Sandra said...

love this image!
Sandra

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow Susie I can see why you love the CD, what a gorgeous image, love your bead dangles any, tips ?????,thanks for your lovely comments too hun, hugs Liz xx

Margreet said...

stunning card Suzie with that elegant shoe..nice colours
xxx Margreet

jackiescrafts said...

What a gorgeous card Susie, I love that shoe

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Susie, love the colour
Anne x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
beautiful card as always hun, awesome coloring, luv the dangley beads, sue,x

sammie@paperlily cards said...

Gorgeous card love the colours & a gorgeous image again..can see why it your fav cd x x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Susie

Lovely card, great dangly bit and love the dotty butterfly.

Hugs Ali x

Anne-marie said...

Hi Susie, this is gorgeous love the colours and image
Anne-marie xx

Rainmac said...

Oh wow this is stunning, love the image and the colours x

Cammy said...

Very pretty colors and I love your little heart dangle. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

craftykitten said...

Hiya,
You know I love this card, pinks and purples always look good together. Nice to see you back in the shoe groove.
Hugs
Dawn x