13 Aug 2010

Candy Girl

Hi Girls hope you are all having a lovely day , its beautiful and sunny down here in Gosport
I just wanted to tell you who the lucky Candy Girls ...............
This weeks winner is ..................
Margreet from the Netherlands
Congrats darling please email me your address and I'll get your prize shipped to you.
Thanks to you all for your lovely comment I'll be back soon with something else my lovely commenter's
Hugs............
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

9 comments:

Margreet said...

whoohoo, I'm so glad to be the candy girl....I need it to cheer me up a bit....I have a little dip!!!...email is coming!

xxx Margreet

craft-princess said...

congrats!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congratulations Margreet :-)
Anne x

sammie@paperlily cards said...

congrats margreet sure u will love your stash
susie im so jealous u always seem to get sun...we've just had rain rain and more rain :(

Lisa and Eddy said...

I'm back!!! :)
All moved in...missing my bloggy world!
Love your new siggy!
xo Lisa

Rainmac said...

Congratulations Margreet xxx

Anne-marie said...

congrats Margreet x

Fairy Pickles said...

Yeah Margreet! WHOOT WHOOT!

Lynne said...

Congrats Margreet!! Hope you are having a good break Susie - just wanted to tell you I've left something for you on my blog :o) xx Lynne xx