17 Aug 2010

Christmas Flowers @ DCD Christmas Club

This week over at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge we have the theme Poinsettia.
To make my DT project this week I used a chipboard door hanger kit from my shop Die cut Dreams and a die cut arch shape tag on which I stamped A Tilda Image from last years Christmas collection, I coloured Tilda with Copic Makers.
I made my own pearl glass bead dangle, the sentiment is from Craft card works and the big silk Poinsettia is from BoBunny , to add the final finishing touch I added some crochet cotton lace threaded with ribbon down the side.
Well I hope you're all having a great week Garry and I are having a fun time yesterday we went across to Portsmouth on the ferry and sat sipping cocktails in the sun on the Quay side, and today it rained but we had a lovely lunch at Breezes and a Chinese meal tonight .....tomorrow who knows I may even make a card !!
Have fun ...............


Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

14 comments:

sucor said...

So pretty!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous hanger,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Anne said...

Fantastic idea Susie. Hugs xx

kaos said...

That's such a lovely door hanger - I like the lacy border...

Margreet said...

Wow, lovely doorhanger Susie...enjoy your cocktails, lunches and dinners with Garry!
xxx Margreet

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

FAb door hanger Susie :-)
Nice to hear you're having a great time
Anne x

Anne-marie said...

lovely door hanger Susie the lace is so pretty
Anne-marie xx

Lorraine said...

oh this is super cute susie xx

Kat said...

What a lovely hanger Susie. I love that pretty Tilda and all that lovely red. The little beady dangler is really pretty too.

Kat x

Sandra said...

pretty!
Sandra

La Vikinga said...

I see you're into Magnolia full-time! Nice card; I like that flower callet Poinsettia!!

Charlotta

sammie@paperlily cards said...

gorgeous door hanger susie love the image and large flower x x

Rainmac said...

This is beautiful Suzie x

craftykitten said...

Gorgeous door hanger Mrs Sugar! I always love your dangly bits!! (Naughty corner - off you go!!)
Hugs
Dawn x