12 Aug 2010

Die cut Dreams Shop

Hi everyone sorry about my lack of blogging this week , my shop & the kids have been keeping Garry & myself busy , but I just wanted to tell you that from tomorrow (Friday13th) 12 noon GMT our Die cut Dreams shop will be closed until 9am Tuesday 24th August as we are taking a break.
We are not going anywhere so I'll still be blogging and all my challenge blogs will run as normal we are just taking a break from die cutting for a few days.
Have a great evening
Hugs...............

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

11 comments:

cgl1539 said...

Have a good break from the shop. You deserve it! But glad your still going to be around, lol.

scrapcat 1 said...

Hope you have a good rest and come back refreshed

Sandra Smith said...

Enjoy your break!!!

Lorraine said...

enjoy your much deserved break Susie xx

Sandra said...

enjoy!
Sandra

Margreet said...

Enjoy your break and have a good time!
xxx Margreet

Kathyk said...

I hope you will all enjoy your break.

Kathyk

Anne said...

Enjoy your break Susie, I'm sure you must see die cuts in your dreams! Hugs xx

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

Enjoy your break hun, Thank you for my order x x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hope you enjoy your little break Susie :-)
Anne x

Rainmac said...

Have a lovely break xxx