24 Aug 2010

Elegant Ladies @ Ooh-La-La

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is Elegant Lady I used backing paper from the Femme Fatale CD which is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
The die cuts I layered are available from my shop Die cut Dreams
The lady silhouette is a die cut, Flowers from Wild orchid , the sentiment stamp is from Whimsy Stamps (fancy friendship tags -set of 3)
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.


Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

14 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh wow Susie this shouts out elegance its beautiful xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

craft-princess said...

Whoa! She sure is elegant!!

Sandra said...

nice job Susie!
Sandra

Sue said...

Hi Hun
wow a beautiful card, very elegant, striking card, sue,x

Claire x said...

WOW how elegant is this card Susie!? Absolutely love it - that silouette die cut is to die for! Hugs, Claire x

Tracy said...

Very elegant, a beautiful creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

kaos said...

What a lovely and elegant card - great shape and the right amount of "extras" - I like it

craftykitten said...

Hey hun,
you already know how much I love this card, it is simply stunning. Ace!
Hugs
Dawn x

sammie@paperlily cards said...

gorgeous classy card love black and white.
roses are gorgeous too just going to wild orchard website now to look at them x x

Nicola said...

oh so elegant and classy, beautiful creation Susie and the black and white combo is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

rinat said...

ooh la la
She sure is elegant!!

Takaya said...

IT'S AMAZING!!! Just AWESOME! The shadow of lady is fantastic!
I fall in love ♥_____♥ I sooooooooooooooo much would like have her !!!

Linby said...

oooh wow - love this very classy.
Linbyx