5 Aug 2010

It Was Me !!!! But Who's the Candy Girl ????

LOL Yes it was me in the Photo !!! he he .......Little old me when I was about 3 .....43 years ago !!! Most of you guessed it so there was a few in the draw this week but the this weeks winner is ..................LORRIANE
Congrats darling please email me your address and I will get your prize posted to you.
Thanks to you all for your lovely comments, I hope you'll come back to see what I tomorrow
Hugs ..........

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

wow i just new it was you susie and you were such a cutie and of course you still are thankyou so much huni i am extatic xx

cgl1539 said...

Congrats Lorraine! I sure thought it was some glamorous famous person, hmm, I hope you know thats a compliment, lol.

Julye said...

Congrats Lorraine!

Pamela said...

Congratulations Lorraine.

Pamela x

Margreet said...

congrats Lorraine!
xxx Margreet

Anne-marie said...

congrats Lorraine
Anne-marie x

Rainmac said...

Congratulations Lorraine xxx

Happy Days said...

Congratulations Lorraine.

craft-princess said...

Congrats!