23 Aug 2010

The Lady's Gone Gaga !!!

There's a new challenge theme over at the Crafty card makers today and its a rather Crazy and Sexy theme this time, its all centered round a video inspiration from a Lady Gaga music video, I've got to say Lady Gaga is not my normal choice of music and when Vix asked me to be the Guest designer and sponsor for this challenge I had to watch the video as I'd never heard of Lady Gaga or her music but I was inspired by what I saw and came up with this card and a prize to match the theme for their winner ....So I hope you'll have time to pop over and see all the other DT cards and be inspired to join in the fun.
To make my creation I used die cuts from my shop Die cut Dreams , White ink from SU, Tim Holtz swirl stamps, the sentiment stamp is by Dawn Houser, MAMBI Crystal gems and the extra large eyelets are from WeRmemory Keepers.
The prize for the Crafty card makers Challenge also is supplied by Die cut Dreams


Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

13 comments:

Lady Gaga said...

I never thought I could have the opportunity to see Gaga in concert since her concerts sell out quick. Thanks Ticketsinventory.com for offering me discounted Lady Gaga Tickets . I loved all her songs and what she wore. I loved 'Poker Face,' because we had to just start dancing to it, even though we were sitting so high up. Believe me, there is nothing like Lady Gaga show.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous card,i love Lady Gaga,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

cgl1539 said...

My two nieces got me to listening to Lady Gaga. This in an awesome idea for a card inspired by her, great job!

Jack said...

Oooh I WANT these shoes! xx

Made by Mandy said...

The boots are fabulous with the swirl stamps, very Ga Ga.

Thanks very much for sponsoring us at Crafty Cardmakers for this challenge and making a card too :)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Really striking card Susie. Love the diecuts
Anne x

Sandra said...

LOVE IT!
Sandra

Julye said...

Fab card, and very gaga definitly got her essence.

kaos said...

Such a gorgeous card - I love the colour combination of black white and red - and adding the shoes...what more do you need??

craftykitten said...

Susie, this is fabulous hun. Love how you have carried the swirly stamp onto the boot. Fabby.
Hugs
Dawn x

sammie@paperlily cards said...

def a card for lady gaga & i LOVE the shoes (& all shoes actually!! lol) x x

rinat said...

i love Lady Gaga,
I WANT these shoes!
Hugs
rinat

Vicky said...

Love your idea for the theme... Those boot's are perfect, I think Lady Gaga herself would love them...
x
Vicky