28 Aug 2010

Pink & Grey @ The Ellephantastic challenge

This week over at the Ellephantastic challenge the theme is Pink & Grey, what a fab colour combo I really like the marriage between these 2 colours ....moody and soft.
Helen has very kindly asked me to guest design for her this week, not only that she gave me one of her lovely images to work with and this is what I made ...as soon as I saw the image I though "Oh this little lady looks like she's having a duvet day !!" lol so I made this door hanger that I thought would be great for any teenage girl's bedroom door, maybe for one of those lazy days we all wish for of TV , chocolate and sleep !! he he
To Make my hanger I used a Door Hanger kit from my shop Die cut Dreams, I coloured Helen's fab image (Which is available from with Here at Helen's shop) with Copic Sketch markers
I added flowers from Wild Orchid crafts, lace from my stash.
The sentiment stamp is from my lovely friend Nicky's shop Stamping all day.
The glass bead dangle I made myself and added it to a ball chain, and the button is from BG.
And its my week to sponsor Helen's fantastic challenge so this weeks winner will receive the prize pictured above which is 3 chipboard door hanger kits , please pop over and see the lovely things the Ellephantastic DT have made
Have a great weekend
Hugs................


Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

8 comments:

Sandra said...

love the colors! very nice
Sandra

Andrea C said...

there is somethin really quirky and cool bout this x

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

I love your hanger. Duvet days are the best!!
Thank you for sponsoring us, guest dt-ing & the toot!!

Hugs x

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
Oooh I can't remember the last time I had a Duvet Day!! Love your door hanger sweetie - great colour combo and I love that image.
Hugs
Dawn x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
gorgeous door hanger, did you get me text 2day bout mon?????? sue,x

Rosa-kreattiva said...

riesci sempre a regalarmi una piccola sorpresa quando arrivo qui, adoro questo gancio porta kiss

rinat said...

very nice I love your hanger.
Thank you♥

kaos said...

Lovely hanger - I like the lacy bow