2 Aug 2010

Shaped Cards at Die cut Dreams

Morning all I just wanted to let you know that my shaped cards on stands are now in my shop Die cut Dreams
Here is one I made for my son Reid's prom date, they look totally different when made up and you put your own finishing touches to them, just look what My Lovely DT Lori done with my Book card on a stand isn't her card fantastic, the Open Book card is 6"x 4" and fits a C6 envelope and the round cards fit in a 6" square envelope.
To see more of the cards made up pop over to the Totally Tilda Challenge as I gave all my very talented DT girls some cards to play with for our #2 challenge theme "Make a shaped card"and you just have to see the fantastic creations they made
I hope you'll come over and join in the fun.
Susie

Lori's fantastic Open Book card

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

13 comments:

scrapcat 1 said...

oohh they look lovely, I really like the circular one.

Miria said...

Hi, Susie. They're absolutely great to make stunnig cards! Hugs. Miria

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
These are absolutely adorable - I have used one of these for my next DT card for TT - I love them to bits.
Hugs
Dawn x

Lorraine said...

these cards are both stunning Susie xx

Rainmac said...

They are stunning, I've ordered a set of circular ones, ssshhh don't let on as I am supposed to be on a stash ban ;-)

Sandra said...

very sweet!
Sandra

Mummylade said...

absolutely excellent!

cgl1539 said...

Holy Moly that open book design is fabulous. Just went on my wish list!!!

Rosa-kreattiva said...

la forma circolare è davvero bella e poi la tua card è davvero stupenda... mi sorprendi sempre ciaooo

craft-princess said...

So sweet and gorgeous!!

sammie@paperlily cards said...

these are fab susie really unusual for cards x x

rinat said...

These are absolutely adorable,Just went on my wish list!!!

Kat said...

Love your card Susie. Love your colour choice.

Lori's card is really lovely too.

Kat x