10 Aug 2010

Snowman in August ???????? Whatever Next !!

This week over at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge we have the theme Snowmen I hope you'll come and join us for some fun while getting ahead with your Christmas cards.
Here I have used die cuts from my shop Die cut Dreams, the stamp is from TGF coloured with Copic markers the big flower is from my stash as is the ribbon the big snowflake brad, charm and gems.
The snowflake stamp I used for the background is from SU and so is the white ink I used to stamp it.
I have entered this into the following challenges ;
Christmas all year round Challenge Snowflakes
Anyone for Anya Challenge Christmas in August
Simon says challenge Sing it !! - Frosty the Snowman
Cute card Thursday challenge Whateva!!
Have a great evening
Hugs.............

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

17 comments:

sammie@paperlily cards said...

snowman in august??? knowing out weather it wouldn surprise me!!!
cute card though susie love the snowman x x

Miria said...

another gorgeous creation, Susie. I'm on the way with my snowman. Miria ;ò)

Dragonlady said...

What can I say - great, fabulous, gorgeous etc......

Hugs Ali x

Rainmac said...

Awww love that lil snowman, he's gorgeous, beautiful card as always missus xxx

Hetty said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

gr Hetty

Sandra said...

that would be something .... it is soooo hot here!
Sandra

craft-princess said...

Super cute! Hope he doesn't melt with the dreaded heat we are having in my neck of the woods!

Evgenia said...

Susie, such a lovely card!!!!

Julye said...

I'd believe anything with the fickle weather we have, love that cute snowman you have some really fab images, your stamp collection must be like an aladins cave. Quick question, do these die cuts stand up with one of your stands or do you attach them to a card? Hugs Julye

Julye said...

I'd believe anything with the fickle weather we have, love that cute snowman you have some really fab images, your stamp collection must be like an aladins cave. Quick question, do these die cuts stand up with one of your stands or do you attach them to a card? Hugs Julye

Ivolina said...

So cute snowman. Gorgeous card.

Lorraine A said...

Very cute card Susie :-) I love this stamp set ,, such cute little snowpeople and the papers and colours you used are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Aussie Loz said...

Oh, he's so cute! Love the background... I cannot wait for our winter to finish!! ♥

Anne-marie said...

Hi Susie this is lovely te colours look fab
Anne-marie x

Longvacation said...

I wish there really were snowmen in August, I'm tired of the H&H! Wonderful card, love the shape.

craftykitten said...

Ooops, missed this one. Great colours - blue and white are just perfect for Christmas. Love the image and your layout of course is wonderful.
Hugs
Dawn x

cindy said...

Lovely card. That pin in the flower is such a great added touch.