20 Aug 2010

Tagged @ DCD but NO stamping

This week at Die cut Dreams challenge blog the theme is to use a Tag on your creation but NO stamping at all which for some is gonna be hard as we all love our rubba don't we girls !!
I'm very late posting this card as I'm taking a break but you know what they say "better late than never" well I hope you think its worth the wait !!? he he you still have until Sunday at noon GMT to enter , I hope you'll come and join in the fun.
I'll be back full steam ahead next week with some candy, coz I've been blogging 2 years next week !! how time flies when you're having fun !!
Have a great day
Hugs...........

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful. Love the vinatge look to this. Marianne x

sammie@paperlily cards said...

love the lace on this susie...bet it was hard not using stamps :)
x x x

Rosa-kreattiva said...

meraviglioso tag... goditi questa piccola pausa ;-)

kaylou said...

gorgeous Susie, love the vintage feel of it.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Sue said...

Hi Hun
stunning creation hun, thanks for the lace site, sue,xx

Pam S. said...

what????? no stamping????? oh, you're off the hook! It's beautiful! A lovely creation!
Pam Going Postal

craftykitten said...

Oooh Susie,
I love this, so soft and beautiful, great colours and fabby lace.
Hugs
DAwn x