21 Aug 2010

Thanks 4 Thinking of Me

I have been given this award by 2 of the sweetest ladies in town and I'm honoured, Thank you girls ......love you both
So here's what I have to do :
Thank the person who gave it to you - Thanks Lynne & Christine :o)
Copy the Award and post it on my Blog done that !!
List 3 things that I love about myself .........
Oh a tough one ....let me think
1. I love that I made 2 fab sons
2. I love that I the good sense to pick the bestest crafty girls to be on all my DT's at
The Totally Tilda Challenge blog & The Die cut Dreams challenge blog and the DCD Christmas Club Challenge blog
3. I love my life.
And lastly Post a picture you love....well by now you've seen that !! lol the photo above up top is my 2 boys, it was taken over 13 years ago when Woody was only a weeks old and Reid was about 3, I've always treasured this photo its a classic look of surprise and disgust from Woody as his big brother Reid has disturbed him !!! lol ....Nothings changed there !! he he
Now I must pass this award on but that's hard coz I have so many lovely readers so if you're reading this and would like this award for your blog please take it and give me and my blog a little mention on your blog when you blog it ...Thanks
Hugs..............

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

9 comments:

Claire x said...

What a brilliant photo - that look says it all doesn't it .... no wonder you treasure this one! LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Miria said...

Congrats for the award and for this lovely picture, Susie. Hugs. Miria

Kathyk said...

Smashing piccie

Kathyk

Mummylade said...

what a gorgeous photo, feeeeeeeeel the love =)

Lynne said...

You're welcome :o) such a cute pic - awwhh memories xx Lynne xx

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

I love that picture!

Rosa-kreattiva said...

grazie per aver condiviso con noi il premio e la foto.... kiss

Pam S. said...

I agree that photo is awesome! Siblings at their best! lol
Pam Going Postal

craftykitten said...

Super cute photo hun. I love piccys like this.
Hugs
Dawn x