24 Aug 2010

Tilda's @ DCD

This week at Die cut Dreams challenge blog the theme is Tilda in Lemon, so its a colour challenge not my favourite colour in fact I hardly ever use Yellows so it was a real challenge for me but seeing all the beautiful creations my DT have made it was a real inspiration.
As well as the colour Lemon you also need to use the lovely Tilda on your card this week.
I coloured this sweet Tilda with Copic Marker and used die cuts from my shop Die cut Dreams
Flowers from Prima, Brads & gems from Doodlebug Designs
I hope you'll come over and join in the challenge also please check out my DT's lovely creations
I have entered this card into these challenges;
ATS Magnolia Challenge open theme
Just Magnolia challenge use a sentiment
Hugs..........

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

14 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning card
Susie
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Anonymous said...

Rather cool place you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anete Benedict

tracy said...

this is lovely, like the softness
of the colours.

Rainmac said...

This is gorgeous Susie, Tilda looks stunning in lemon x

Stressed Stamper said...

Well I love it...not seen this Tilda - stunning...love those flowers hun

craftykitten said...

Well, considering you don't do lemon hun, this is beautiful. Love that die cut shape too. Gorgeous.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sandra said...

yellow is perfect for this card!
Sandra

Mau xx said...

I am not really a yellow person either, but this is lovely Suzie and she suits her sunny colour with her parasol, Its lovely xx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww gorgeous card, luv the colours, beautiful colouring as always, lovely design, you forgto her mouth though????? lol, sue,x

SallyB said...

Hi Susie...
As a little Thank you for all the Inspiration I have an award for you on my blog...Hope you can squeeze another one in?

Christine said...

OOOHHH I likey Susie another stunner, looks like the summer is still here with Tilda in yellow..

smiles Christine xx

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Susie, I don´t like working with yellow either but you sure have rocked this challenge.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Pam S. said...

How fun Susie! Tilda in Lemon... I would have never thought! I have a sister and one g-daughter that LOVE yellow, they would love this challenge! : ) Your Tilda is beautiful! Glad you gave lemon a chance... hmmm...still thinking on it! lol Thanks so much for linking to the first ATS Magnolia Challenge Susie! So glad you did!
Pam Going Postal

Mina said...

fabulous card Susie, I love that zinging yellow...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx