31 Aug 2010

Tilda's on Pre-order !!!!! Hurry

I know you'll all want to see the new Magnolia Tilda stamp collection and to pre-order yours, Make sure you get them before they sell out so I thought you would like to know that Nikkie has them on pre-order at Bunny Zoe’s Crafts
Hurry................ I just bought mine, they are so cute I just had to get them all !!! lol
Oh yes and I nearly forgot Nikki has the new design Magnolia dies on pre-order to.....get on over there !!! you know you want too !!
Hugs............

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

3 comments:

Sue said...

But have they got a face yet???? pmsl.xxx

Sandra said...

they are cute!
Sandra

craftykitten said...

You are SUCH a bad influence - my poor purse has taken yet another battering!!!
Still, I forgive you - they are beautiful!
Hugs
Dawn x