15 Sep 2010

Candy Winner / Happy Birthday Reid xx

Well today my 1st baby is 17 years old !! yikes that means I'm really old !! lol I made him this door hanger for his room as he admired one I made for a customer the other day , he loved it when I gave it to him this morning with a DVD he had asked for and some cash to go out for a meal with his friends , they plan to go to the cinema across the water on the ferry at Gun wharf quays and then for a meal at the Water Margin Chinese restaurant , He only had a half day at collage this morning so we had lunch together and I made him a birthday cake this morning so its been a fun day .
When he got home before we had lunch I asked him pick the winner out of the hat for my candy and so the winner is #59.........Liz Marsden Congrats darling
And thank you all for entering , I'll be resuming my regular commenter's candy next Friday so if you're one of my regular commenter's please come back soon
Hugs .............
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

23 comments:

Christine said...

Hiya Susie HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Reid..fab name..wow this is real cool great image fab colours ..many congrats to the candy winner enjoy..

smiles Christine xx

Lori said...

Fabulous hanger Susie, and you're so fortunate to have boys that appreciate your hard work. Tell Reid Happy Birthday!

Kathyk said...

Congratulations on your win Liz Marsden.

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY to REID

Kathyk

craft-princess said...

Congrats to the winner!!

cgl1539 said...

Happy Birthday Reid!! Hey my baby is 20 so I feel ya. Congrats Liz!! Love that door hanger.

Julye said...

Wishing Reid a fun time tonight and a happy birthday too. Congrats to the candy winner .

craftykitten said...

Congrats to Liz on winning the fabulous candy. Happy Birthday to Reid - glad he had a nice day and Susie, that door hanger is TDF!!!
Hugs
Dawn x

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Reid.

They grow up so fast don't they Susie my eldest was 16 last month and has started college.

hugs Pam x

Lynne said...

Happy Birthday to Reid :o) great door hanger - my 2nd baby is 17 in December too :o) xx Lynne xx

Crafty Chris said...

Well it sounds like you had a good day, and happy birthday to Reid, love the door hanger, and congrats to Liz.
Chris x

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous door hanger susie and congrats liz xx

Anne said...

Happy birthday to your 'baby'. Where does time go eh! Love the door hanger, will have to pay a visit to your shop for some. Hugs x

La Vikinga said...

Cool doorhanger!!!

Congrats to the winner!!

Charlotta

Tracy said...

The hanger looks fab, and will look great on Reid's door, Happy Birthday Reid.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cor* said...

Congrats Liz..............and by the way, Suzi, my son's name is spelled READE not Reid.........so get it in the mail and ship it over because my sons' B-day is TOMORROW!!!!!! Weird HEY!!! Happy birthday to him ......hope he had a good time with his buddies!!

Jeanet said...

Congratulations to your "big little boy"! Time goes on and before we know, we are "old", LOL!

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow hun this is really cool lol, honestly it's fab, thanks for the candy too hun, I think you know my addy lol, I woke up this morning all full of a cold and this has cheered me up lovely, so thanks again, thanks also to all the lovely congrats on here girls if you read this he he,
Hugs Liz xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Sorry hun, blame it on my cold forgot to say happy belated birthday to Reid, hope he had a fab day, hugs Liz xx

Margreet said...

Congrats Liz.......and belated congrats on Reid....so good he loves your works, Susie...I hope he had a fun day with his friends!
xxx Margreet

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congratulations Liz ;-)
Anne x

Pam S. said...

very cool is right! love your door hanger guy! so handsome! cute little car too!
Pam Going Postal

Samantha said...

lovelovelove it! he is sooooo mega cute!
Back from my hols and blog hopping! take care see you again sooooon
Samantha :0)

kim said...

I love this idea- very nice.