1 Oct 2010

Crafty Catz Blog Hop ~ Tilda's Tickled Pink

Oh my goodness you got to get over to the Crafty Catz challenge blog they have a 1st Birthday Blog Hop this week and I am one of the sponsors but there is loads and loads of goodies up for grabs .
And I am also lucky enough to be Guest designer over there and this is the card I made for this weeks challenge , the theme is 'a birthday card for a child with sparkle' so of course I had to use the lovely Tilda and my fav colour pink
Hope you like it and I've entered it into the "Anything goes" challenge over at the Just Magnolia challenge this week
Have fun
Hugs...............

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A stunning card thankyou for joining us and for being a fab sponser,
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)

Dragonlady said...

Hi Susie

Gorgeous card, love the cheeky, fun Tilda here.

Hugs Ali x

Lorraine said...

this is adorable she looks like she is such a cheeky cutie xx

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous card Susie, love the colours and image the you have chosen, just divine!

Hugs Linda

Aussie Loz said...

Isn't she gorgeous!! Looks like she's doing the 'chicked dance' lol! Gorgeous card ♥

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Super card Susie, lovely image of Tilda :-)
Anne x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at JM this week! :)

Kathy said...

Oh isn't she sweet!!! LOL I have not seen this image before!! She looks like she is having a grand ole time!! Love the colors and details as well!
:)kathy

Jane said...

Beautiful card! love the details! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx