15 Sep 2010

Flowers for Tilda

Hi Tilda Lovers!!! This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is Make your own flowers (they must be handmade by yourself)
I made my flower by cutting different size circles of organza and I heat sealed the edges by very carefully holding each circles over the heat from the flame of a candle (be very careful if you try this and its best done outside in the garden away from all your papers !! lol) then I assembled the circles together and just put a stitch in the middle to hold them and glued some pearls in the centre to finish off .
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs, its my turn to sponsor so the prize is from Die cut Dreams
the winner will receive 100 die cut flowers of different shapes sizes and coloured papers , Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Design Team have made

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

7 comments:

Lizzy xx said...

Hi Susie! stunning card hun...luvin your lush flower xx Lizzy xx :)

Jeanet said...

Lovely card, and what a great idea of the candle flame!

Lynne said...

Loving this Susie - she is soooo cute!! Love your flower too :o) xx Lynne xx

cgl1539 said...

Hey Susie, what a gorgeous flower! I am always looking for a new way to make a homemade flower, I dont have flower punches so its nice to find one that doesnt use anything but your hands and scissors. I will have to dig my candles out. I put them all away after my cat singed his fur for the third time, hes not into learning anything the first time around, lol.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Super card Susie, love the flower :-)
Anne xx

craftykitten said...

AD - OR - ABLE!!!!! Love the flower and your colouring is gorgeous once again.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous card,
hgs Dianne xx :0