6 Sep 2010

Get Your Stripes @ Ooh-La-La

Morning girls .............Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is Stripes, here on my DT card I have used a Floral shoe image from the "Shoes in bloom"CD this is my favourite CD it has so many lovely floral shoes and sentiments and is available from Ooh-la-la Creations on-line shop
The DP is Tim Holtz, the Tag is die cut with a Magnolia die and the flowers are from Prima
The metal corners are from Canada they were part of a R.A.K from my lovely DT member and friend Lori
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

5 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Susie
Hope you had a nice weekend, beautiful card gorgeous flowers and love the little corners.
Chris x

Anne-marie said...

Hi Susie, beautiful card love the little corners and image is fab
Anne-marie xx

Lorraine said...

this is stunning love the tag and papers xx

kaos said...

Ooh such an elegant card - the image is great as always - and I loove the background paper you used!

craftykitten said...

Hey Shoe Lady - what a perfect sentiment for a beautiful card.
Hugs
Dawn x