17 Sep 2010

A New Look @ The Totally Tilda Blog

I made this card the other day for a forth coming Totally Tilda challenge and posted it on the TT DT blog to show my girls.
Today I came home from shopping to find I had one big lovely surprise !!!! one of my lovely DT Girls Bert Pickles had made my card into our blog background Here on the Totally Tilda Blog please go and have a peek, I'm so chuffed I was near to tears .....isn't she a clever girl I couldn't believe what she did with my card !!! , I love her to bits , Thanks Bert you're a real star ((Mwah))!!
I'll be back tomorrow with the mid~week reminder to show you a couple more cards for this weeks challenge "Make your own flowers" I hope you'll join in the challenge and the fun at the Totally Tilda Challenge blog
Hugs..............

12 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Suzie ,,, I went to see the blog too ,,, absolutely fantastic !!!! :-)

well done Bert !!! Clever you !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

craftykitten said...

Way to go Bertie!! Susie I think the new blog looks fantastic, what a clever girl that Bert is - I must pop in and talk to her!!!!
Fabulous card BTW!
Hugs
Dawn x

Theresa said...

Lovely Card! Went to the blog...love how they show your card on the new blog.

Crafty Chris said...

Went over to have a look WOW it is gorgeous, love the distressed header as well.
Chris x

Lorraine said...

oh this card is beautiful and what a lovely thing to do for you i bet you are very pleased xx

Andrea C said...

very pretty and those hugs and kisses are fab x

Dragonlady said...

Wow she is seriously talented - wish I knew how to do that.

Hugs Ali x

sara said...

sooooooooo sweet ......love it and you made me shop again susie i had to go get those papers !!!! blog looks really fab had better go make some flowers !
hugs sara x x

Sassylassy said...

Wow! how awesome is that. The blog is absolutely stunning featuring your gorgeous card. Congratulations!!!!
Hugs Bonnie

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Stunning card Susie, lovely colours as always :-)
Anne x

kim said...

Gorgeous card- love the flower cluster and the pretty little pink bow.

sammie@paperlily cards said...

love the new blog..and love this card it so cute..love the stamp was so chuffed when mine arrived the other day :)