8 Sep 2010

Oldies but Goodies

There's a new challenge that will get us all using our old forgotten stamps, it's called the Oldies but Goodies Challenge the very first challenge theme is "New Beginnings" so I went and dived into my old stamps to make this card.
All the die cuts I used are from my shop Die cut Dreams
The flower & Button brad are both from Poppi-crafts
The image stamp is from The Pixie Cottage it's called Baby Blake, coloured with copics, the sentiment stamp is by Autumn leaves.
The DP is K& Company , the charm is from MM, and the ribbon I got on eBay , I stapled it to the card with Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, I also used the Bind-it-all distrezz machine on the edges of the paper
Hope you have a fab day
Hugs...........

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

18 comments:

Rosa-kreattiva said...

mi sarà di ispirazione per la card per la nascita del mio nipotino... saluti dall'italia

Cor* said...

sweet!!! I'm gonna have to dig into my old stamps! love this one!

Tracy said...

Thank you so much for supporting Oldie But A Goodie on our first challenge, with this gorgeous creation. I love your baby stamp, it's so cute. Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Susie
I have been doing the same but havent got round to making it yet, yours is gorgeous, love that little baby and the diecuts.
Chris x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is adorable Susie. The image you have used is soooo cute! I love the fab distressing too.

Thank you so much for joining our first ever challenge at Oldie but a Goodie.

Clare x

Lorraine said...

awww this is gorgeous i just love the baby image he is adorable xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww totally gorgeous card, what a little cutie, did ya get me tx hun?? sue,x

liza said...

awwwwwwwwwwww suzie,what a cutie he is adorable...thank you for joining us on our 1st Oldie But a Goodie challenge,your card is fab
love n hugs
liza
xox

cgl1539 said...

So very sweet, I love that image.

Francesca said...

This is so darn cute , I love the colours.
Thank you for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie this fortnight and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

This is one of my favorite Pixie Cottage Stamps. It's just adorable. and you colored this little fella up beautifully.
~Pam L.

Lynne said...

Awwh so cute - love it!! gonna check out this challenge! looks like fun :o) xx Lynne xx

Debs said...

omg, what a hilarious yet adorable image, love it. I have a little something on my blog for you
Debs
xxx

craftykitten said...

Gorgeous card Susie, what a fabulous image and great colouring as usual.

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Susie, love this image and your wonderful distressing.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

kim said...

I love this- I want some old stamps!!!!!!!!

I love the sentiment stamp on this one- must see if I can buy some online.

Fleur said...

Oh this is adorable, so sweet
Thanks for joining our first challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx