22 Sep 2010

Ooh-La-La I'm Late !!!!

Apologies for posting my DT card late this time but better late than never ........
Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is "Sentiment as main element" here on my DT card I have used a Noel from the "Quick makes for Christmas"CD and is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
The die cuts I layered are available from my shop Die cut Dreams and the flowers are from Prima
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.
Please pop over to see the rest of the stunning DT creations
Hugs................
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

15 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Susie this is so classy looking love it.
Chris x

craftykitten said...

Hey Susie,
great card hun, love the sentiment and of course those die cuts are just perfect!!
Hugs
Dawn x

Kathyk said...

but worth waiting for Susie - it's smashing

Kathyk

Tracy said...

Oooo I like this susie, very sophisticated.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lorraine said...

you might be a little late susie but i think it was well worth the wait this is stunning xx

Janette said...

wow, this is a real classic Christmas card, stunning.xx

Evgenia said...

Stunning work, Susie!

kim said...

It's such an elegant looking Christmas card- I love it.

Margreet said...

very stylish Susie.....*claps*!!!!
xxx Margreet

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a beautiful card Susie, just wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Samantha said...

This is beautiful hunny! love it! just to let you know also I have put my wedding photos on my blog :0)

sammie@paperlily cards said...

such a gorgeous card..love the colours really christmassy :)

kimmie_35 said...

I love this card... it's so classy!
Hugs
Kim
x

kaos said...

This is such an elegant card - I really like it!

maryr917 said...

this is a gorgeous christmas card and it caught my eye in the dt line-up at ollc blog