30 Sep 2010

Steel Magnolias

Morning all, this week over at the CRAFT Challenge the theme is "Fancy Floral" and the lovely Jo asked me to be their GDT and of course I jumped at the chance, no only is this a great challenge theme its an honour to work with such a bunch of talented ladies, so please pop over and see the lovely creations the DT have made.
Not only am I the guest at CRAFT Challenge I am also sponsoring them this week the prize is 100 die cut flowers , so I hope you'll pop over and join in the challenge.
I have also entered this into the Magnolia Lovers Challenge this time the theme is Lace and at Magnolia Down under the theme is Lace and flowers
I have used the Magnolia lace dolie die here under the other die cuts , the paper is glittered from the Kitchen stack from DCWV.
More news for you, 3 of my very talented girl friend from across the pond in Pine falls Canada and myself are addicted to Magnolia Stamps and we though it would be nice if we brought our Magnolia creations together on one blog ....so that's what we've done, you can find us here we have called ourselves Steel Magnolias , if you too like Magnolia please come and follow us and watch our new blog grow daily
Have a fab day
Hugs................

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

6 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Susie
totally gorgeous loving the red and the layout is fab, off now to check out the new blog.
Chris x

Anne Kristine said...

Beautiful card!
Tilda is sooo lovely :o))
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Camilla said...

Beautiful card! Great colouring, Tilda looks smashing in red:))
Thank you for joining MDUC!
Hugs, Camilla

carol said...

another gorgeous card, love the ladybird charm, x carol

Debbie Dolphin said...

oh so beautiful and lovely colouring. Thanks for playing with us at MDUC this week
love debbie xxx

Debs said...

of course I love Tilda, and huge congrats on the new blog, your gals are all so wonderously talented I can't wait to see all your creations
Debs
xxx