30 Sep 2010

Tears for Tilda

Over at the Magnolia Lovers Challenge this time the theme is Lace and at Magnolia Down under the theme is Lace and flowers.
Here on this card I used some lace that was given to me by my lovely friend Trisha from Canada I also used a lace doilie and to take the lace theme to the extreme I used 6 brass eyelets to make holes so I could lace the Prima DP up with twine after distressing all the edges and stapling them with the Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher to give this card a really shabby looking edge
I also made a glass pearl/bead Dangle with a zip pull charm hanging , I finished off with some roses from Woc , leaves cut from SU DP with an MS punch , Gems from MAMBI and a large BG button threaded with SU twine and a Tim Holtz Addage ticket.
This beautiful Tilda is of course coloured with Copic markers
I hope you will pop over to the new Steel Magnolias blog run by "4 Girls with one Addition!!" if you love paper crafting & Magnolia stamps please come and follow us to watch our new blog grow daily
Have a fantastic day
Hugs...............

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning card Susie,of to have a look at your new blog,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Stressed Stamper said...

OMG that is fantastic - love the laced effect..how clever....pat on the back to you hun!

kimmie_35 said...

Beautiful card! Love the detail!
Hugs
Kim
x

cgl1539 said...

GORGEOUS! Oh man I love this one, that stitching is so cool. I love that dangle, I love the whole shabby feel to this card, great job!

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
Got a bit of a signal so took the opportunity to say what a fabulous card I think this is. My distressing always looks such a mess but this is stunning. Love the lace up DP - very clever.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lizzy xx said...

WOW WOW WOW this is stunning.....I luv it! xx Lizzy xx :)

Anne Kristine said...

Wow...this card is gorgeous!!!
Sooo lovely details!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Camilla said...

So many clever ideas!!:) The card is beautiful! Thanks for joining MDUC!
Hugs, Camilla

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww gorgeous card, awesome colouring as always,beautiful embelies & design hun, catch up soon, sue,x

carol said...

oooh my fantastic card, x carol

Debbie Dolphin said...

oh wow so stunning.Love the detail at the top. Thanks for playing with us at MDUC this week
love debbie xxx

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous i love the lace up with the eyelets its fab xx

Aussie Loz said...

oh, lovely lacing!! Really gorgeous with the colours and those stunning florals! ♥