4 Sep 2010

Tilda's hanging around !!!

Hi Tilda Lovers!!! There is still time to enter the Totally Tilda Challenge you have until Friday The theme is Lilac & Lace , I made this for my Mid-way reminder post project
I used a door hanger kit from my shop Die cut Dreams
Flower from WOC , Lace from Bunny Zoe’s Crafts
The ribbon was a RAK from my lovely DT Victoria
DP K&company,
The Lilac gems were a RAK from my lovely DT Evgenia all the way from Russia
The pearl branch I made myself
The lovely cute Tilda I coloured with Copic sketch markers.
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs, Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Design Team have made
I have entered this into the following challenges ;
Just Magnolia challenge Anything goes
Fairy fun Friday Challenge Pearls & Lace
Stampavia and more Challenge Anything but a card
Simon says challenge Pearls & Lace
Have a great day
Hugs............

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

15 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Hun
wow this is just beautiful, gorgeous creation hun, sue,x

Crafty Chris said...

Fantastic Susie love it the colours are beautiful as is this Tilda.
Chris x

Margreet said...

She's just fabulous Susie....I can hear her singing....thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!
xxx Margreet

Anne-marie said...

she is gorgeous Susie love the colours and the pearl branch is fab
Anne-marie xx

sammie@paperlily cards said...

this is gorgeous...love your door hangers x x

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Beautiful! What a lovely doorhanger.
Hugs Jacqueline

Tracy said...

This is a gorgeous door hanger.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Rainmac said...

Wow this is stunning xxx

Lori said...

Susie those pearls are tdf, this is beautiful. Do you hang all these on your doors, love it, thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

Suzi said...

This is to die for. I love the design and those pearls. Tilda is utterly gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week with your beautiful creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Jane said...

Gorgeous door hanger! love the colours and details! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Véro said...

I love your lovely creation!Sweet colors!

Janie Printz said...

Love that adorable little door hanger ... So beautifully colored & that little image is so darn cute.
Hugs, Janie

craftykitten said...

You always make these door hangers look stunning Susie, fab colouring once again and those little gem twigs you do are fabulous.
Hugs
Dawn x

Nicola said...

Awe Susie your door hanger is stunning sweetie. Love everything especially your beautiful pearl branch.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-