1 Sep 2010

Totally Tilda ...Lilac & Lace

Hi Tilda Lovers!!! This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is Lilac & Lace
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs this time sponsored by Bunny Zoe Crafts, Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Design Team have made I am so lucky all my DT girls are so talented
Have a great day
Hugs............
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

12 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is so pretty love those papers they are lush xx

Crafty Chris said...

Fantastic Susie super colours and love that little tilda
Chris x

Rosa-kreattiva said...

meravigliosa adoro la combinazione di colori con l'immagine...

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, as per usual! Love the colours.

Sandra said...

she is a cutie! great card!
Sandra

Margreet said...

this Tilda makes me happy with her dancing.....love your papers too!
xxx Margreet

Christine said...

Ohhh Susie love the soft colour tones & this stunning graceful Tilda...TOTALLY GORGEOUS... the flowers on me HM card..the Rose comes half white half Green..loads of clolours in them WOC..& the cherry blossom I tinged the edges with a promarker to match..

smiles Christine xx

Lynne said...

I love ballerina tilda - she is soooooooooo cute!!! as is your card!!!! xx Lynne xx

Takaya said...

Greate work! I don't like pink but here looks so sweet :D
Love the heart charms!

Rainmac said...

Awww this is beautiful x

Pam S. said...

Gorgeous Susie! love all the elements you used to create this lovely vintage card.
Tilda is so sweet and love how the staples worked in to hold the lace!
Pam Going Postal

craftykitten said...

I adore this card Susie, that flower and gem are beautiful, sets our Tilda off just perfectly.
Hugs
Dawnx