19 Sep 2010

Words only @ the DCD Christmas Club

This week over at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge we have the theme"Words Only"
I have used die cuts from me shop Die cut Dreams and the sentiment is from Sentiments 4 You to create this card.
Please pop over to Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs this week, Also you just have to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Christmas Design Team have made.
Enjoy your Sunday evening
Hugs ......
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

12 comments:

Margreet said...

this is so gorgeous Susie!!!!
xxx Margreet

Dragonlady said...

I so love the white theme. Beautiful card Susie.

Hugs Ali x

Anne said...

Wow Susie, love this! Hugs x

Lorraine said...

oh wow susie i love it it has a beautiful elegant look xx

kim said...

I love the white colourway- great card.

Pam S. said...

awesome Susie!
Pam Going Postal

Sandra said...

very nice!
Sandra

Lynne said...

Love this Susie - love the black and white theme - just a classic! and thank you for using my sentiment :o) i've pinched your card to pop on my blog :o) xx Lynne xx

craftykitten said...

Fab card Susie hun, love the simplicity of it and the colours are stunning - love how you have embossed your die cut too - great idea.
Hugs
Dawn x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow hun this is stunning, your die cuts look fab and I love those ornate corners too, hugs Liz xx

kimmie_35 said...

I love this, it's so unusual!
Hugs
Kim
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Susie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx