3 Oct 2010

Christmas Recipe

This week over at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge our theme is a recipe; Glitter, Ribbon & Gems , But you must use all 3 to be in with a chance to win the fab prize from Posh Pins & Charms
To Make this card I used one of my own design open book cards on a stand from my shop Die cut Dreams but I took inspiration from my lovely friend and fellow Steel Magnolia girly Lori who made a wonderful card using one of my Die cut cards a few weeks back , so thanks Lori xx
I hope you will pop over and join in the fun and enter at the Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge .
Also you just have to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Christmas Design Team have made
I've entered it into the "Anything goes" challenge over at the Just Magnolia challenge
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias Blog.

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is beautiful i nust try these book cards they are gorgeous xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, stunning creation hun, have good day, sue,x

Crafty Chris said...

Wow Susie this is stunning might steal that idea as well if I can get a nice worded stamp, chris x

Lynne said...

I love this Susie - so cute!! hope you had a good day yesterday :o) xx Hugs xx Lynne xx

Nikki said...

This is just DARLING it's so cute
hugs Nikki

cgl1539 said...

I agree Lorraine, these book cards are stunning and one of these days I will be trying one. I just love your card, especially the gems!

Craftyrose said...

This is simply stunning Susie. xx

craftykitten said...

OMG how did I miss this. She is totally adorable Susie, just perfect in pink and those glass beads you do are just the perfect embellishment for this beautiful card.
Hugs
Dawn x