30 Oct 2010

Ellephantastic's feeling Blue !!!!

This week over at the Ellephantastic challenge the theme is "Blue".
I thought its the right time of the year to get chilly with blue so here's my chilly blue sparkly effort
I hope you'll pop over there to see the lovely DT work Helen's team have made.
Helene has very kindly asked me to guest design for her this week and its my week to sponsor Helen's fantastic challenge so pop over to Ellephantastic challenge to see whats on offer for this weeks prize from Die cut Dreams.
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Ooh chillytastic!!!! loving the Tilda - beautiful colouring!! and love the way you've split the snowflake - perfect!! xx Lynne x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susie
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lorraine said...

this is so beautiful i need to get me somw of those snowflakes xx

Tracy said...

Awww Susie Tilda needs a cuddle to warm her up Lol, this is so cute and gorgeous.
Have a good weekend
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Wonderful wintercard Susie!
Hugs Jacqueline

krafty-kutz said...

I love this, soooo pretty x