13 Oct 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers

Hi Guys I'm in Costa Coffee in town using their Internet as I have no connection at home its been like this for the past 5 days and its killing me !!! lol I miss everyone so much but I'm using my free time to colour lots of Tilda images !!
Please pop over to I ♥ ProMarkers where this week I'm the GDT and the sponsor
This week's theme is "Cupcakes" so I hope you'll be able to join in the fun
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

12 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous Susie i will try to enter again this week xx

Zoe said...

Very pretty card x

Cor* said...

Lovely cupcake ..... lovely Tilda! Great card! We miss you!

Juls said...

wow this is just the most utterly gorgeous and adorable card!!!! Hugs Juls

pinky said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, so much eye candy.
Pinky

Katalin said...

very beautiful card!!!!

Lynne said...

Absolutely gorgeous as usual Susie :o) enjoy your colouring but hurry up back - we miss you :o( xx Lynne xx

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a lovely card, so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Rosa-kreattiva said...

wow questa card è favolosa

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww another totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, luv the beads hun, sue,x

Pam S. said...

such a pretty Tilda Susy! love what you created!
Pam Going Postal

craftykitten said...

Oooh Susie,
What an absolutely darling card. Such beautiful colouring and co-ordinating embellies. I Love it. Sooo miss you - hope you get your internet sorted soon hun.
Hugs
Dawn x