5 Oct 2010

Late Anniversary candy winner

Sorry I'm late with this no excuse as usual I just late !! he he sorry
I got My Son Woody to pick the winner out of the hat of all you girls that guessed right , it was our 6th Wedding Anniversary and I was surprised so many of you got it right.
And the winner who Woody picked out is ..................Lorraine
Congrats darling please email me your address and I will get your prize posted to you.
And I hear you asking "What is the prize??!? ............. well I'm not going to spoil the surprise for Lorraine I will just say its a pizza box full of goodies and I'll ask you Lorraine when it arrives to you to take a photo and blog it , so if anyone wants to see it you'll have to pop over to Lorraine's blog for a peek !! he he
BTW I had to take the photo of Woody 6 times before I got a good smile out of him as he has a "Man cold" and is feeling a bit poorly !!! Awwwwww bless him
Right I'll be back in a moment with a card over at the other blog which I share with my Steel Magnolia sisters where if you're a Magnolia stamp lover you can see lots of Magnolia creations from the 5 of us the Steel Magnolias blog , do please pop by later
Hugs........

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

9 comments:

Andrea C said...

well done lorainne, my god your son is a little stunner x

tracy said...

well done lorraine,
poor woody hope your feeling better. xxx

Lorraine said...

oh wow its me thankyou so very much i am so excited about what it could be and thankyou Woody for choosing my name out and of course i will pop a piccy on my blog when it arrives ooooohhhh what could it be thanks Susie you really do spoil us.I hope Woody is feeling better real soon xx

Crafty Chris said...

Oh dear man flu that means mummy is running all over the place, woody is a very handsome young man, hope he is better soon, Well done Lorraine.
Chris x

Lori said...

Susie!!!!! Woody is so handsome, i love his big brown eyes and his hair is styled so cool, you must be ooozing pride!

Nikki said...

Congrats Lorraine enjoy all your new Goodies from Susie and ur son's a cutie even though he's under thr weather
hugs Nikki

Stressed Stamper said...

Wow your boy is a stunner - not sure how old he is but good job he does not live near my youngest...love his name...

craftykitten said...

Congrats Lorraine, gorgeous piccy of Woody Susie. Hope he is feeling better soon.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Roberta Laliberte said...

OMG! Susie Woody is adorable! Gonna break some hearts that one!

Congrats Lorraine!

xoxox