30 Oct 2010

New DT members @ DCD Christmas Club Challenge


Thank you all for your interest in my DT call, I've not made any cards for my blog over the past 2 days as I've been enjoying myself looking over the lovely blogs of all the ladies that have applied to my DT call.
Wow it was a tough decision to make with so many lovely talented ladies applying to join the Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge and I wanted to chose you all but unfortunately that wasn't possible, but instead of choosing just one new DT as I first planned I made the decision to add 2 new Designers to my Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge team and the 2 very Talented girls are ..................
Sara
Becca
Congrats & Welcome to the team, please email me when you get time and I'll let you in the DT blog and introduce you to the team
Hugs.......


Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

5 comments:

Dot said...

Congrats to the new team members. looking forwards to follow you.
hugs Dorte

craftykitten said...

Congratulations to Sara and Becca - I just know you are going to have a ball!!
Looking forward to seeing your creations.
Hugs
Dawn x

Margreet said...

Congratulations Sara and Becca!!
xxx Margreet

Lynne said...

Congrats Ladies - looking forward to getting to know you xx Lynne xx

matuza said...

Congratulations to the winners!