3 Oct 2010

Ooh La La.....No Flowers !!!!

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is "Nothing Floral" so I couldn't use my favourite "Shoes in bloom" CD this time and I had to rack my tiny brain to come up with this creation, so here on my DT card I have used a fab image from the "Water colour Memories"CD
This CD now comes a close second favourite for me it has so many lovely water colour images from around the world, they are great to use alone and perfect for use with other stamps too just like I have done here.
Both the image stamps and the sentiment and the background stamp are all from Magnolia coloured with Copic markers
I used the Tulle to represent a fishing net with the fish charm and sea pearls on the pin caught up in it !! lol
And the crafty crab charm on the piece of rope adds a little humour I thought !!
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.
I've entered it into the "Anything goes" challenge over at the Just Magnolia challenge
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias Blog I do hope you'll pop over to see what us 5 friends have been creating today
Hugs.................

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

10 comments:

Evgenia said...

Susie, she is a cutie! nd so is your card!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a fabulous creation - that should be framed and hanging on someone's wall!

Juls said...

wow this is just too fabulous! Love that tilda image and the picture you have in the background is perfect and the charms finish it off beautifully! what a stunning creation! Hugs Juls

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Just beautiful! What a great card Susise. Your coloring is wonderful.
Hugs Jacqueline

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Susie, lovely card hun, great images and love the tulle,hugs Liz xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Susie
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Brill Susie - always like your stuff but is a change without a flower - did you get the shakes?!!

Debs said...

Oh Susie I just love this card, pelicans are my fav, what a fab Tilda
Debs
xxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Susie, love all the detail :-)
Anne x

Roberta Laliberte said...

OH LA LA! Love this card!