15 Oct 2010

Pat~A~Cake Pat~A~Cake Tilda

Hi Girls here I am again posting from Costa Coffee in Gosport using their free Internet on my laptop , oh what a nightmare it is without the Internet at home and its costing me a fortune in coffee too !! but I hope to be using a mobile Internet stick thingy when I get it sorted out late, I bought it yesterday but it doesn't seem to want to work for me.
Anyway this card I made for the Crafty Catz challenge where this weeks theme is nursery Rhyme or song ( Pat~A~Cake Pat~A~Cake )
I'm the guest designer over there and I'm also sponsoring the challenge this week with a small die cut kit of a "40 piece sentiment die cut topper kit" to make 20 sentiment toppers, 20 white sentiment fronts and 20 scalloped/coloured backs to layer together so I hope you'll be able to pop over and see all the lovely cards the DT girls have created and hopefully be inspired to join in the challenge
I have also entered this card into a couple more challenges
Magnolia Lovers Challenge Sparkling
Magnolia down under challenge Tag it !!
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Well I must fly I have so much to get done in the time I can stretch it out in here before they throw me out !!! lol
Hugs to everyone

My on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams is closed while we have no internet at home but I hope to re-open asap xx

9 comments:

craftykitten said...

Hi hun,
another gorgeous card, love all those little cupcakes and Tilda looks great too.
Hugs
Dawn x

Lorraine said...

this is adorable and i love that tilda not seen her before xx

Pam said...

She's cute! Hope you get your internet sorted soon x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous card and thankyou for being our GD on CraftyCatz and what a fabulous prize,
Hugs Dianne xx :0

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous,Susie. Hope you're properly 'connected' soon!

Juls said...

all the cupcakes are fab!!!

Lynne said...

Hi Susie - loving the cupcakes and tilda looks so worn out making them lol!! Flowers are gorgeous too xx Lynne xx
PS Hurry up back we miss you :o(

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a sweet card Susie,gorgeous!
Hugs Jacqueline

Pam S. said...

I knew that was coming about the coffee when I read you were at the shoppe again! lol oh nightmare! This is such a cute Tilda! I don't see her made up very often. She's right in style w/all her cupcakes!
Pam Going Postal