6 Oct 2010

Playful Autumn Tilda

I know I always say it but this is one of my favourite Tilda (Ok they all are really !! he he )
I made this flower from Tim Holtz die cut flowers if you wanna see how click Here
I coloured the sweet Tilda with Copics and the "Playful" sentiment is stamped with an Autumn Leaves stamp.
The charms and die cuts are from my shop Die cut Dreams
The Pin is from Posh pins & charms, the gems are Kaiser, I also used my Heidi Swapp distress tool and Tim Holtz distress ink (Old paper)
The rest of the card I had a little help with !!? ;)
I've entered it into the "Anything goes" challenge over at the Just Magnolia challenge
Have a great evening and thanks for dropping by
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Hugs..........

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

13 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Ahh Susie this is so special love it.
Chris x

Pinkllilac said...

This is stunning card Susie fabulous colours and details!

Hugs Linda

Jeanet said...

Lovely, and of course you colored Tilda with a pink shirt LOL!

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!! HUgs Juls

Lorraine said...

wow this one is stunning i love this Tilda image but not got this one and I love that die cut you have used its gorgeous xx

cgl1539 said...

Love the image, her in those leaves are just the sweetest. Want those leaf charms, lol!

Anne-marie said...

ahhh Susie Tilda looks fab and love the flower, Thank you also for the lovely teddy bears
Anne-marie xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Another stunning card Susie, love the flower :-)
Anne xx

Lynne said...

Just love it!!!! gorgeous flower!! all Tildas are my fave too lol :o) xx Lynne xx

carol said...

aah she is cute, pretty card x carol

Debs said...

This is really gorgeous, love the different dp you used and the flower is my fav
Debs
xxx

craftykitten said...

Another adorable card Susie. Doesn't she look a happy little soul playing in all those leaves. Beautiful, I love it.
Hugs
Dawn x

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a sweet and lovely card Susie, beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline