18 Oct 2010

Roo Cat Sliding !!!!!!!!

This week over at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge we have the theme !"Christmas Humour" and we are sponsored by me from Die cut Dreams
Here on my card I used this fantastic cheeky image of Roo cat Sliding from the lovely Roberta at Prairie Fairy Designs, I coloured him with copics
I also used ;
Die cuts from my shop that I embossed with a cuttlebug folder
My sewing machine, MS snowflake Punch
Making Memories Rub~on sentiment, Brad and charm
K & Company Die cut card stock Sea Glass Tag
Tim Holtz Distress ink
Doilie
Prima flowers
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs this week, Also you just have to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Christmas Design Team have made
I have entered this card into the following challenges
Our creative corner challenge use more than 3 embellis
Winter Wonderland challenge Vintage
Fairy fun Friday Challenge Ticket or Tag
Incy wincy Challenge Pink & Brown
Cupcake craft challenge Boys & Toys
Christmas all year round Challenge Stitch & Distress

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

13 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Love it - love the terrified face and the snowman embelli
Sarah

joey said...

Susie this is fabulous hun I love the image and fab layout. Joey.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

Great image Susie and lovely vintage feel, thank you so much for sharing and playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland, hope you will join us again on Friday for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Lori said...

Susie, your card is just fantastic, I love your colour choice for this one, I would never have thought of the pink/brown, and it looks so good, that's why you're the queen, Thanks for joining our challenge at the Fairy Fun Friday blog, and good luck!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous fun image, love the colour combo and the use of the doily. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Susie
Hugs Dianne xx :)

kaos said...

What a fun card - great image and I love the soft pinks with brown - makes for a great combination!

Tracy said...

Fabulous image, He's so cute. Great colour combo and design too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Leanne said...

I love it!!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes challenge this week - we have 4 amazing prizes up for grabs!!

Hope to see you there!

Leanne xx

Trisha said...

Love the tag and the doily Susie! Those colors are so cozy too! Thanks for playing at Fairy Fun Fridays! xoxo Trish

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Carol, perfect for our vintage challenge at Winter Wonderland this week. Thanks for playing.
Hugs Lynsey x

Roberta Laliberte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roberta Laliberte said...

Super adorable Susie! I love it! Just gorgeous!

Thanks for joining the fairies this week!

xoxoxoxoox