18 Oct 2010

Scary Edwin !!!!!

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is " Scary!!" the backing paper I used here is from the Femme Fatale CD and is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
The die cuts I layered & the Hugs die cut word are available from my shop Die cut Dreams .
I added lots of little MAMBI crystal gems and the punched edge was sent to me in a R.A.K. by my lovely Friend Trisha, I also added 2 wooden spooky embellishments which were in a R.A.K from my other lovely friend Corry Thanks girls xx.
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.
I have also entered this card into these challenges
Double Dutch
challenge
Halloween
The One stop Craft challenge Halloween
Creative inspirations Halloween
Our creative corner challenge at least 3 embellis
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

2 comments:

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a great halloweencard Susie, so cute and wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cute card hun. love the mini ghost and dear little Edwin mummified
hugs Mandy xx