5 Oct 2010

Sneaky Tilda !!!

I made this simple Tilda card today I love this Tilda she is so pretty and a joy to colour.
I coloured her with Copic markers and Glittered the present bow with some wonderful crystal clear glitter that my friend Bert sent me from Canada, thank you sweet girl xx
The paper I used is Annalee from Prima and the leaves are also from Prima, the flowers are from WOC.
The Pin is from Vikki @ Posh Pins & Charms
The Metal sentiment was from another of my friends Lori Mwah thank you !!
I also used my Heidi Swapp paper distresser and the MS Pansy round the page punch set.
Have a great evening and thanks for dropping by
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Hugs...............

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

10 comments:

La Vikinga said...

He he I'm the first to LIKE this Tilda-card you made!!!

Beautiful and in pastel colours - that's new for the season!

Charlotta

Julia Dunnit said...

Have you gone off the electric edge distresser then? I have an HS one but oh my, it doesn't make y work as lovely as yours.

Crafty Chris said...

Wow Susie this is stunning really bright Love it.
Chris x

Lizzy xx said...

Absolutely stunning Susie, luv your colour choice xx Lizzy xx :)

Lorraine said...

wow this is beautiful huni i love those papers they are lush and the metal embellies such a sweet card and such a cute Tilda too xx

Juls said...

so gorgeous! Love the fresh colours and the distressed edges! Hugs Juls

kimmie_35 said...

Beautiful! Love the punch around the page set edges... very effective!
Hugs
Kim
x

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Susie
I have something for you on my blog.
Chris x

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
Aww hun this is adorable. Love your colouring and that DP is superb.
Hugs
Dawn x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Stunning! Gorgeous colours too :-)
Anne xx