18 Oct 2010

Stamping Bella Fairy

This week at Die cut Dreams challenge blog the theme is a colour combo of "Orange & Hot Pink"
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic surprise prize that's up for grabs from Little old ME !!! LOL
Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Dream Design Team have made with this combo, I love pink & orange together so I thought it was an easy challenge, the combo reminds me of a hot tropical day .....not sure we'll have to many of those again this year but we can dream can't we !! he he
For my card I used the lovely stamp from Stamping Bella coloured with copics
Flowers from Prima
Die cuts from Die cut Dreams
Sentiment stamp & Punches from SU
DP is from DCWV & Co-ordinations vintage block
I hope you can come over and join in the fun at the Die cut Dreams challenge blog
Have a fun day
Hugs .................

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

3 comments:

Juls said...

oooooooooooh this is just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Samantha said...

really cute! love the image too! Samantha :0)

kaos said...

That is so gorgeous - lovely colours - perfect splash of colour in this weather!