9 Oct 2010

Susie's Saturday Surprises

Well what a lovely morning I've had first of all I was woke up to open my post which was a surprise in its self as it arrived before 3pm !!! lol but when I opened one small package I was even more surprised and delighted to find my good friend Nikcy @ Stamping all day had made me a gift that overwhelmed me .....she made me a rubber stamp to use on my Tilda creations ......look at the photo isn't it fantastic , Please pop over to her shop and check out all her fab designer stamps you'll love'em.
Then I can down to my computer half asleep coffee in hand went to have a look at the Steel Magnolias blog and nearly choked on my black coffee !!! Well what a shock ...and nice on I must add!! you gotta pop over and see what our Bert has done, she has all us 5 Steel Magnolia girls colour a Tilda to represent our steel Magnolia characters and she's made a Blog background to die for !!!! you just gotta see it Here
Now my darling husband Garry is taking Woody and me out to lunch .....will the surprises ever stop !! lol
BTW if any of you have EMAILED me this week and I haven't replied its because I'm having a problem with my emails , It seems I can send them out OK, but I'm not receiving them so please leave me a comment for now rather than emailing me , thanks xx
I hope you're all having a fab Saturday too

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

11 comments:

Dora said...

Wow these look beautiful, hope you had a lovely day out and a yummy lunch hugs xx

cgl1539 said...

What a sweet gift. I checked out the Steel Magnolias website, those little Tilda girls on her page are adorable!

Cor* said...

ooooooooooooooooo I am gonna have to go look now! Have a good lunch.

Crafty Chris said...

susie def a nice surprise they are gorgeous, my email said this morning that it failed, it was just to say thanks for my parcel love it.
Chris x

Lorraine said...

wow this is a great suprise hun and just in case you didn't recieve my email i am so pleased with my candy i love everything included there was so much stuff i really felt spoilt so thank you very much xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww how lovely to have goodies pop through ya door. Hope you all had great measl, turned out nice, i got weedin n lawn done then read me book in garden while gr sorted out me comp! lol, sue,x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
no mail hun, just took another look.sue,xx

Debs said...

All good things happen to all good people! So enjoy your gifts and hope you had a fab lunch, I'm checking out the site right now, can't wait.
Debs
xxx

Biscuitlid said...

In case anyone is wondering if Susie is OK - she has temporarily lost access to the internet.

Normal sugary service will resume soon!

Victoria
xx

Rosie said...

Hi Susie,
I tried to email you this morning and I'm not sure if it went through. I won the Glitter and Sparkle challenge at the Totally Tilda blog. Not sure what I need to do. Rosemary B.

Rosie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.