1 Oct 2010

Sweet Baby Tilda

Its anything goes over at the Just Magnolia challenge this week as its the first week of the month its there monthly challenge I have also entered this card into the Magnolia Lovers Challenge this time the theme is Lace and at Magnolia Down under the theme is Lace and flowers.
I coloured this lovely Baby Tilda with copics and glittered the wings I added flowers from Wild orchid crafts and and charms and the pin from my stash.
Die cuts are cut with Magnolia lace doilie die and nesties, I also used an MS punch and my Heidi swapp distress tool.
Hope you all have a great day
Hugs



Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

13 comments:

kimmie_35 said...

Such a sweetie!!!!!
Hugs
Kim
x

Jane said...

Gorgeous card!

Jane :0)

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - spied the pram charm - love it...love the layering of the cutouts...fab card

Anne-marie said...

wow Susie this is gorgeous love the pin and charm
Anne-marie xx

Cindy2 said...

OK, now I have to order this stamp - what a cutie and what a cute card. Thanks for entering it in the MSL challenge. C2

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lynne said...

Hi Susie - this is gorgeous!! I love this baby - so cute!! love your lace - just beautiful hugs xx Lynne xx

Karen said...

WOW I love it, Love the new Doily Doohickey and the baby is so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Debbie Pamment said...

Sweet baby Tilda is right - and such a sweet card and layout too - gorgeous!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

scrappyjan said...

Hello Susie, This card is precious!!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week.
hugs, Janiel

Aussie Loz said...

Aaawwww, too cute! Love the little pram charm, really gorgeous Susie ♥

Mina said...

wow Susie what a stunner, I love this new cute Baby Magnolia...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous Susie!
Hugs
Cordine