27 Oct 2010

Think Pink for Christmas

Hi girls......... I made this card with some papers from a beautiful book of Designer paper sent to me as a gift from my lovely friend Corry aka Wheeza I love them all but this is my favourite with the beautiful pink roses and golden cherubs, I thought it was perfect for a pink Christmas card.
Don't you just love this new Tilda she was crying out to be colours with a soft shade of pink and I added so fine glitter over her dress to add some sparkle.
I also used my SU corner punch to cut some metallic gold icicle patterned card and 2 different MS snowflake punches and an MS leaf punch to cut the gold leaves that I arranged amongst the pink roses, I also glittered the roses before adding the pink glass pearl pin.
I ribbon/lace I bought from eBay.
And lastly to add the finishing touch I stamped and heat embossed the gold Christmas sentiment from SU.
I have entered in to these challenges;
Just Magnolia challenge Think Pink
ABC challenge G for Glitter
Simon says challenge Punch Em'
CCC Challenge Punch
Stampavie Challenge Christmas
Spoonful of Sugar challenge Punch
Totally Gorjuss Challenge Sparkle
Papertake weekly challenge Bright & Sparkly
Hope you have a lovely day , its cold here but the sun is shinning so its not all bad !! he he
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

12 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh Wow!! love that Tilda TDF!!! gorgeous card and really must get me those Martha Stewart snowflakes - another thing on my wish list :o) xx Lynne xx

Maria said...

Another gorgeous card Susie! Love the bling and the ribbon treatment. Hugs, Maria

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Aww so pretty! I love the coloring and the roses too :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Tracy said...

Ooooo gorgeous, ain't she a real sweetie. I love your design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pam S. said...

so cute and sweet Susie! lovely Tilda and love the flat lace!
Pam Going Postal

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hun, phew got here, my damn computers being a nightmare again, no internet or web for most of the day yesterday again, it's doing my head in, but then you've seen that haven't you lol,I love your card hun, the image is adorable, speak soon I hope, hugs Liz xx

Cherie said...

Absolutely stunning Susie,
Thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew,
Hugs cherie

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Stunning card Susie :-)
Anne xx

Valérie said...

Oh what a wonderful romantic card !

thanks for joining us at SAM this week

Jill said...

gorgeous card Susie I love the image, your colouring is beutiful and that lace is just gorgeous thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Christine said...

Love, love, love your beautiful gold snowflakes Susie. Your coloring is stunning as well. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Distressed Miss said...

Such a gorgeous card Susie I love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at ABC.
Hugs
Clare
x